Wedding Services + Client Process
My ultimate goal when working with clients is to create an event that is a reflection of them and unlike any event they have seen before! I approach wedding planning from an aesthetic perspective. I offer full service planning with custom design and styling. I pride myself in my work and value originality and innovation. I work very closely in the planning and design process alongside the selected vendors and client. I love when I am brought on fairly early in the engagement. It allows me ample time to truly understand my clients as a couple and therefore create an event that is unique to them. I feel like I haven't done my job until I hear "this is the best wedding ever!" (at least once or twice).
WEDDING PLANNING AND DESIGN SERVICES:
- Creative meeting: where I guide inspirational imagery, insightful conversation, determine important elements specific to each client, color palette development and create personalized mood board
- Work in conjunction with vendors booked and/or refer needed vendors
- Monthly meetings to review planning process, important checklist items, payments due and design process as it evolves
- Site Visit(s)
- Budgeting Meeting(s)
- Custom Wedding Ceremony, Reception and Lounge area Designs and/or consulting
- Design consulting on floral design, wedding paper, cake/dessert, wardrobe, etc
- Attendance in vendor meeting(s): Venue, Catering, Floral Designer, Invitation Designer, Rental Companies, Lighting and/or Drapery, Bakery
- Contract management
- Timeline development and distribution to all vendors + Bridal Party and Family
- Ceremony and Reception Layouts
- Bridal and/or Engagement Styling with Photographer*
- Finalizing in-person meeting(s) with select vendors: Venue, Catering, specific design related vendors
- Finalizing emails with all vendors
- Orchestrating Rehearsal
- Wedding Day: Orchestrating set up, checking in with the client, photo styling with photographer*, pre ceremony organization, orchestrating ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, wedding exit
Guiding the development of color palettes, mood boards and overall feel, then selecting and working alongside the perfect vendors to ensure a cohesive event. Lindsey also consults on anything and everything visual- floral design, wedding paper, food presentation, linens, room layouts etc. Her designs are completely custom to each client.
More than just to-do lists and reminders! From the beginning, Lindsey works at building a relationship (often turned friendship) with each client. From there, she will guide in selecting and booking vendors, determining appropriate budget, attending vendor meetings, keeping track of payments due, managing contracts and developing timelines. She and her team are always working away behind the scenes making sure the day runs as planned.
Is an action word and differs from merely "setting up". Lindsey composes shots for photographers (think of all those details- shoes, jewelry, invitations, etc), She is there for formal pictures of the bridal party + family to make sure wardrobe and flowers are in place as they should be. Along with her styling kit, she also supplies a handful of curated props specific to each wedding or event!